Suspicious Activity Tip Line
The Kentucky Office of Homeland Security created an anonymous tip line to allow residents to report suspicious activity throughout the Commonwealth. The number is 1-800-EYE-ON-KENTUCKY.
[Stakeholders] are encouraged to report suspicious activity on or around the [site]. Strange actions could include, but is [sic] not limited to:
* People asking unusual questions about building security;
* People taking pictures or video of buildings, bridges or other locations;
* People asking detailed questions about the schedules of public transportation;
* People seen timing the arrival/departure of public transportation;
* People seen loitering around non-public areas around reservoirs, water treatment plants, dams or power plants;
* People watching a building for extended periods of time;
* Suspicious vehicles parked in unusual places or at unusual times.
WATCH OUT! for people asking questions about the schedules of public transportation!